vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Catching snowflakes


 
Made by students of grade 4
You need:
  1. blue construction paper
  2. oilpastel crayons
  3. fiberfill 
  4. glue 
I don't know who was the first that posted this lesson ...Who do I link? Artsonia, Pinterest? However, it came across all art blogs lately! 

It's snowing! Look up and try to catch snowflakes with you tongue! What does your face look like when you look up?
Draw a child in a cheerful winter sweater. Colour with oil pastels. Outline with black. Paste a piece of fiberfill on the tongue, and do not forget to draw the snowflakes.

(Source: Artsonia/Pinterest)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute! I think I will try this with my kids. Maybe it will bring us a snow day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is true that this project has pinned much, but her students have performed wonderfully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen